Monday, April 5, 2010

NUTJOB RIGHT WINGER ERIC ERICKSON ON THE DUMBEST THINGS HE HAS SAID

LIAR LIAR!!! HEAD UP ASS!


DON'T EXPECT THIS GUY TO CHANGE. Loudmouth political wingnuts can't change their stripes. Its in their genes and their Myopic right wing culture. Hey - nature and nurture! In fact, the interview here was done BEFORE HE CAME OUT WITH THE BIZARRE SHOTGUN STUFF REGARDING CENSUS WORKERS which is in the second portion of this post

THANK GAWD FOR RIGHT WING NUTJOBS! They are like a FREE prime-time campaigning for Democrat candidates! Their enemies? Liberals? 

Nope! THEIR OWN MOUTHS!


 








ERICKSON: This is crazy. What gives the Commerce Department the right to ask me how often I flush my toilet? Or about going to work? I'm not filling out this form. I dare them to try and come throw me in jail. I dare them to. Pull out my wife's shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes being scared at the door. They're not going on my property. They can't do that. They don't have the legal right, and yet they're trying.


ERIK ERICKSON IN QUIETER MOMENTS OF REFLECTION






No comments:

Post a Comment