Wednesday, May 12, 2010

UPDATE ON RENTBOY LOVER GEORGE REKERS OF NARTH

GEORGEY BOY HAS RESIGNED FROM THE ORGANIZATION THAT SAYS BEING GAY CAN BE CURED!! The organization is NARTH, meaning National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality. So Georgey Boy can be cured? Why leave the one place that can help you? LOL!

Georgey claims on the NARTH website:

"I am immediately resigning my membership in NARTH to allow myself the time necessary to fight the false media reports that have been made against me. With the assistance of a defamation attorney, I will fight these false reports because I have not engaged in any homosexual behavior whatsoever. I am not gay and never have been."




Now Georgy boy, Let's get a little real. Nobody said you engaged in homosexual but the question begs: WHY DID YOU GO TO A SITE WITH ONE PIC AFTER ANOTHER OF YOUNG MEN HARD-ONS TO HIRE A TRAVELING COMPANION THAT GAVE YOU MASSAGES?


Okay, Georgey, yer not gay, YER BISEXUAL! 







No comments:

Post a Comment